Expansion network introduction:
Expanded Metal Mesh is a mesh-like structure made of metal material with expandable characteristics. It is typically composed of parallel metal wires that are interconnected at the intersections to form a mesh structure.
- The expanded metal mesh has a wide range of applications, and the metal mesh is used to allow air and light to flow.
- After special surface treatment, the expanded metal mesh can achieve anti-rust and corrosion resistance. The diamond-shaped mesh allows for the penetration of air, liquid, and light, which can keep the metal mesh dry.
- Using the metal material of the expanded mesh, it conducts heat and electric energy, and is perfect for heat dissipation.
- Expanded metal is also anti-corrosive, cooling, and soundproof, and is widely used in construction.
- The expanded metal mesh can be used as a filter screen to filter air and dust, and also has lightning resistance.
- The expanded metal mesh is mostly used in electronic products to conduct energy or dust. The expanded metal mesh is uniform, which is used for shielding and isolation, and the metal mesh layer can effectively conduct electrical energy or heat energy.
- Expanded metal application - Automobiles
- Expanded metal application - Furniture and Office Supplies
- Expanded metal application - Construction
- Expanded metal application - Aerospace Technology
- Expanded metal application - Electronics
- Projects-Yilan Mackerel Wonderland
In general, Expanded Metal Mesh has a wide range of applications in various fields such as construction, automotive, furniture, aerospace technology, electronics, industrial, safety and protection, and art. Its unique structure and characteristics allow it to play important functions and effects in these applications. Whether used for practical or artistic purposes, Expanded Metal Mesh demonstrates its diversity and versatility.