What is Metal Expanded Mesh?
Metal expanded mesh has high strength and durability. It has uniform holes, good air permeability, and can expand and contract according to needs, which can meet the construction industry: exterior walls, ceilings, partitions and other purposes.
Metal expanded mesh is widely used in the construction industry, such as:
- Building exterior wall: metal expanded mesh can be used as the sunshade or shielding panel of the exterior wall of the construction industry, with the characteristics of fire prevention, anti-corrosion, breathable and beautiful.
- Demolition-free formwork (easy batch net) : metal expanded net can be used to increase structural strength and reinforce joints. The reinforced mesh is used for grouting works as a base for plaster base application.
- Ceiling: Metal expanded mesh can be used for the decoration of the ceiling of the construction industry, which has the characteristics of beauty, ventilation and sound insulation.
- Stairs/walkways: metal expanded mesh can be used in passages, walkways, floors, platforms, and stair treads, with the advantages of aesthetics, high strength, corrosion resistance and wear resistance
- Protective mesh: Metal expanded mesh can be used for protective fences, fences, tool box guards, car body guards, fences, window guards, fences, wall partitions, instrument panels, and has the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. .
- Partition: Metal expanded mesh can be used in the production of partitions, which has the characteristics of beauty, fire prevention, anti-theft and ventilation.
Expaned Metal Mesh Application - construction industry
Commonly used as a concrete reinforcement material, especially where reinforcement of concrete structures is required
For example: bridges, high-rise buildings, dams, reinforced building cracks and joints, tunnel engineering, surface leveling, arch leveling, ceiling structures, door latch protection, arc inner walls, grouting works
Expanded mesh is usually made of metal or polymer materials, which have the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. It is widely used in the reinforcement of various building structures to improve the strength and durability of the structure.
In addition to enhancing the strength and durability of concrete structures, expanded mesh can also be used to reinforce cracks and prevent the spread of cracks. It can also be used to strengthen and reinforce the supports and walls of bridges, tunnels and other building structures to increase their stability and safety.
Compared with other building materials in the construction industry, expanded metal mesh has the following advantages:
- Fireproof: The metal material of expanded metal mesh has good fireproof performance, which can effectively reduce the spread of fire.
- Anti-theft: The high strength and durability of the expanded metal mesh can effectively resist theft.
- Anti-seismic: The metal expanded mesh has uniform holes, which can effectively disperse the impact force during an earthquake, thereby reducing the damage of the building.
- Beautiful: The surface treatment of metal expanded mesh is various, which can meet different architectural design styles and needs.
How to choose and install metal expansion mesh?
When choosing metal expanded mesh, the following factors need to be considered:
- Materials: Appropriate materials should be selected according to the building use, environment and requirements, such as aluminum, white iron, black iron, galvanized, etc.
- Aperture: It is necessary to select the appropriate size and shape of holes according to the purpose and requirements of the building to meet the requirements of fire prevention, sound insulation and ventilation.
- Size: The metal expanded mesh of appropriate size and specification should be selected according to the actual needs of the building.
Metal expanded mesh is an important tool widely used in the construction industry. It has the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, fire prevention, anti-theft, breathability, and beauty, and can improve the safety, comfort and aesthetics of buildings. When selecting and installing expanded metal mesh, it is necessary to consider factors such as material, aperture, surface treatment and size, and follow the correct installation steps to ensure the stability and beauty of expanded metal mesh. If you need more information and advice about expanded metal mesh, welcome to contact our professional team, we will serve you wholeheartedly.