Introduction of metal checkered plate
Industrial metal pattern plate is a kind of metal plate with a variety of textures and raw material colors. It is an excellent anti-slip and anti-slip iron plate with decorative effects. It has high aesthetics and practicality, so it has been widely used in industry. .
Specifications for checkered metal plates for industrial use
- The thickness of industrial metal flower plate: 4.5~6.0mm, depending on the material and pattern.
- Material of industrial metal flower board: black iron flower board, galvanized flower board, aluminum embossed board, white iron flower board.
Sheet metal product characteristics
- Material of metal plate: metal pattern plate can be made of different materials, such as black iron pattern plate, galvanized pattern plate, aluminum pattern plate, white iron pattern plate, etc. Different materials have different properties and uses, and you need to choose the right material according to your specific needs.
- The size of the metal plate: the metal pattern plate can be cut into various sizes and shapes according to your requirements, and you need to choose the appropriate size and shape according to your specific needs.
- Pattern of metal plate: metal pattern plate has a variety of textures, you can choose the appropriate texture according to your decoration needs.
- Corrosion resistance of metal plates: Since industrial products are often in harsh environments, the corrosion resistance of metal checkered plates is very important. You need to choose a metal checkered plate with good corrosion resistance.
- Wide range of applications.
Uses of industrial metal checkered plates:
- Building materials: Industrial metal checkered plates can be used for building exterior walls, roofs and interior decoration, and have extremely high fire resistance and durability. Industrial metal checkered panels can also be made into heat insulation panels to make buildings more energy-efficient.
- Ship Deck: Industrial metal checkered plates can be used in a wide range of applications in ship construction, such as ship structure and decoration. It has strong durability, corrosion resistance and the ability to adapt to a variety of extreme environments.
- Railway carriages: During the manufacture of railway carriages, industrial sheet metal is often machined and treated to ensure that it complies with standards and requirements. For example, metal sheets need to be cut, punched, bent, etc. to meet the various shape and size requirements of the carriage. At the same time, the metal plate also needs to be treated with anti-corrosion and fire prevention to improve the durability and safety of the carriage. It has important application value in manufacturing, and its superior strength, light weight, anti-corrosion, fire-proof and other characteristics make it a very useful material.