Ken Gi is a leading manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in producing expanded metal meshes and checkered plates. They use self-developed production equipment such as expanded metal machines , punching machines, hy rib machines , and metal embossing plate machine to produce various stencil styles.
Ken Gi is located in Taoyuan, Taiwan and has two factories in total.
The First Plant-Equipment Assembly
- The factory has various small processing equipment, including 2 lathes, 3 milling machines, and 1 drilling machine. They can produce components and machine parts independently, and can also set up machinery equipment production lines for export overseas.
- The checkered plate is produced by OEM, including a set of automatic checkered plate machines capable of handling large orders, and a set of semi-automatic checkered plate machines that can handle customized orders.
- Ken Gi is a supplier company of Hitachi that specializes in producing nano air filters and multi-functional filters.
The Second Plant - Manufacturing
- Ken Gi has various types of expanded mesh machines in their plant that can produce metal meshes with a width ranging from 2 to 8 feet wide. They are also capable of handling customized orders.
- Rib Lath Machine: 7 ribs, 9 ribs, 11 ribs with width 600mm.
- Hy Rib Machine: 6 ribs, 7 ribs.
- Angle mesh machine: angle wing 25x25, 50x50 mm.