Ken Gi Machinery Equipment Service Procedure
- The company receives customer inquiries, evaluates them internally, then conducts a quotation analysis through the ERP system, and produces a quotation. Once the customer consents, the order is confirmed.
- When the order is confirmed, the production management team estimates the delivery date and informs the customer. They also negotiate component purchases, conduct various incoming inspections following the ISO process, and proceed to produce the product after the material inspection is qualified.
- For expanded metal and checkered plate products, they go through first-article inspections, process inspections, and final inspections of finished products before they are delivered in accordance with customer quality requirements.
- For customized machine equipment, the component parts are manufactured by on-site technicians in the factory or outsourced, and the assembly is completed on-site. The company or buyer will be invited to do the machine commissioning at the factory and arrange for loading and shipment thereafter.
- When the machine arrives at the client's site, customers have the option to arrange for engineers to install the machine and create a training plan.